- Drag the map with your mouse, or use the arrow buttons at top left of the map
- Zoom in / out to see more / less detail using the + and - controls at the top left of the map
- Double-click to reposition the map zoomed in and centred about the point which you clicked
- Norwich Airport is a 20 minute taxi ride from 38 St. Giles.
- Norwich Rail Station is a 7 minute taxi ride or a 25 minute walk from 38 St. Giles.
- Norwich Bus Station is a 5 minute taxi ride or a 10 minute walk from 38 St. Giles.
- Taxis can be pre-booked for you; wheelchair access taxis are available on request.
Car Parking is available. We have three parking spaces on a private gated forecourt, one minute walk from the house. These are best reserved in advance. Cost £10.00 per day.
The St Giles car park is two minutes walk from the house. Cost £12.00 per day.
There is free parking in the bays opposite the house from 6.30 pm until 7.30 am Monday to Saturday, and all day Sundays.
For details and prices of other local car parks see Parkopedia.
For information about what's on in Norwich and our local attractions please see the following websites or just ask us when you visit: